Order Allow,Deny Deny from all ICAO license Conversion to EASA – Homa Parvaaz

ICAO license Conversion to EASA

An EASA pilot licence is accepted worldwide. Pilots who wish to be recruited and fly with a European airline must be holders of the EASA license. Additionally, pilots wishing to be recruited by any other international airline are most preferred.Licences held in accordance with ICAO Annex 1 can be converted to EASA licence. The first step to convert a non european licence is the succesfull pass of the 14 subjects of the ATPL theory. The flight training phase of the conversion depends on the applicant's previous experience. Then a skill test with a certified EASA examiner must be passed. For the endorsement of a Type Rating on the EASA licence the applicant should have at least 500 hours on type.
According the EASA regulations basically all ICAO licence and Ratings can be converted in EASA licences and EASA Rating. There are special requirements for the different licences and ratings.
Details and Requirements

Your ICAO licence
• A Licence have to be valid 
• The Rating you like to convert have to be current and valid 

You need to have minimum flight hours
There are some requirements for several conversions - just have a look at the details of what you like to convert.

If you like to convert a Lience, you allways have to have a EASA medical.
Language proficiency check (LPC)
All EASA  - Pilots have to have at least a Level 4 of the ICAO language grading. This have to be issued by the EASA.
A none EASA LPC will normally not be recognised, or takes a long time to get it approved. We suggest do do an EASA one! 

Licence Issue
Your EASA Licence  - will be issued by one of the EASA countries. 
If you just doing a conversion of a Rating and you are already holding an EASA licence (PPL or CPL) than this will be added to your license in with the state where you licence is hold.

RT license
To fly in Europe you need to have a EASA  - Radio Telephony (RT) licence.

If you inquire with us for a licence or rating conversion we always will need... to see a scan copy of your:
• ICAO- Licence and others your have
• Rating your have
• ATPL - certificate for passed written exams- if you have already
• Medical - if you have
• RT- licence if you have
• Language proficiency - if you have one
• copy of your log book, the last 2 pages with the summary of your hours
En / Fa